select category here
- RT @JeremyCorbyn4PM: Standing Ovation for @jeremycorbyn - "A General election will come soon and we'll win" @unisontweets #undc17 RT if… 1 day ago
- RT @THemingford: Should the Tories stand down with immediate effect? Please RT for wider response 2 days ago
- @LivEchoLFC This feed does not work as it should on galaxy tab A Android devices. 2 days ago
- @seftoncouncil Don't have a bbq at all. 2 days ago
- RT @TomLondon6: "Enough is enough" Mail, Sun, Express must stop fomenting hatred against Muslims RIP #FinsburyPark victim 5 days ago
- RT @CllrDDutton: Thank you so much. It's a constant source of irritation why ppl can't use the bins or take their rubbish home with them @e… 5 days ago
- RT @GwynneMP: Our firefighters are absolute heroes. Here's a reminder of what's happening to Fire Service funding from government. This has… 6 days ago
- RT @NHSMillion: If everyone who has ever been grateful for an NHS doctor followed and retweeted we would reach a million by midnight... htt… 6 days ago
- RT @visandrewbrown: You can get your pet microchipped for free at this event coming up in Southport southportvisiter.co.uk/news/rspca-hol… 6 days ago
- RT @seftoncouncil: You've fallen at home 🏚 One push of a button & Sefton Arc are on their way ⏰ ow.ly/g58O30cBQRI https://t.co/668H2f… 1 week ago
If you are a resident of Victoria ward and would like to know more about any aspect of the reforms then please contact me
by EMail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish me to make a home visit or for for phone advice please phone me on 0750 529 7469
From April 1st the NHS will no longer exist in it’s current form and will be moving to full privatisation on the US model.
Dr Lucy Reynolds Interview in the British medical journal
For the 1.5 per cent of earners who make over £150,000 a year, the top rate of income tax will be reduced from 50 per cent to 45 per cent on 6 April. The move will benefit the UK’s 13,000 income millionaires by an average of £100,769 a year.
The reduction of the minimum threshold to £10,000 benefits higher earners vastly more than lower earners and doesn’t affect the lowest paid.
Beer Duty. You would need to drink 350 pints of Guinness to get a free one.
Social Security awards of all types are capped at only1% for the next 3 years, whilst inflation varies between 3-5% and is forecast to be higher…
View original post 518 more words
I am waiting for the latest information on the negotiations regarding Bootle Golf Course and will enquire on Monday.