select category here
- #irishmusic. score=Drums, Bass, Piano, accordion MIDI on request sites.google.com/view/ukfolkbac… 9 hours ago
- #irishmusic I'm working on new website. 50 Folk Tunes, Reels , jigs etc. All with free MP3 backing tracks, slow & Pro. Incl Full score 9 hours ago
- RT @JamesMelville: Arnold Schwarzenegger gives Donald Trump a lesson on how call out Nazis and white supremacists. https://t.co/AbfRLeGW76 11 hours ago
- RT @IanDunt: The liberal view on fascism, for anyone who is still not clear on it. https://t.co/DGJ00Cu9uV 1 day ago
- #BarcelonaTerrorAttack Catalunya i el Liverpool, Junts 1 day ago
- RT @tonyalmonds: No job is too small. We sell everything you need for home DIY jobs bit.ly/MNHEzj https://t.co/EhFaSiuzmo 1 day ago
- @RNIB British Gas iOS Smartmeter app is inaccessible. Have requested re-code from their tech team. Icons badly labelled 2 days ago
- RT @Carra23: ⚽️👌🏻 https://t.co/DlQAutfe6R 3 days ago
- RT @MartinSLewis: Today's twitter poll: Do you think you are financially better off than your parents were at a similar age? 3 days ago
- RT @matthaig1: So! One person who retweets this will get this signed American advance copy of How to Stop Time. You don't have to be Americ… 4 days ago
If you are a resident of Victoria ward and would like to know more about any aspect of the reforms then please contact me
by EMail :- email@example.com
If you wish me to make a home visit or for for phone advice please phone me on 0750 529 7469
From April 1st the NHS will no longer exist in it’s current form and will be moving to full privatisation on the US model.
Dr Lucy Reynolds Interview in the British medical journal
For the 1.5 per cent of earners who make over £150,000 a year, the top rate of income tax will be reduced from 50 per cent to 45 per cent on 6 April. The move will benefit the UK’s 13,000 income millionaires by an average of £100,769 a year.
The reduction of the minimum threshold to £10,000 benefits higher earners vastly more than lower earners and doesn’t affect the lowest paid.
Beer Duty. You would need to drink 350 pints of Guinness to get a free one.
Social Security awards of all types are capped at only1% for the next 3 years, whilst inflation varies between 3-5% and is forecast to be higher…
View original post 518 more words
I am waiting for the latest information on the negotiations regarding Bootle Golf Course and will enquire on Monday.