select category here
- RT @seftoncouncil: Only a few days left to apply! We are looking for an enthusiastic Internal Communications Officer with a 'can do' attitu… 2 days ago
- RT @Muqadaam: Jeremy Corbyn calls on Carillion directors to hand back their bonuses. Retweet if you agree with Corbyn. #bbcqt 5 days ago
- RT @UKLabour: These brave staff have told us what it’s really like on the inside of the NHS crisis. Make sure their incredible stories are… 5 days ago
- RT @seftoncouncil: If you see a faulty street light, report it online, it is quick and easy- ow.ly/VmaQ30hFfWz https://t.co/SLt2pGYgg2 1 week ago
- RT @UKLabour: The NHS is in crisis and it’s time the Tories listened. Share this – from the heroic staff working to keep our NHS alive ↓ h… 1 week ago
- RT @MartinRemains: Here you go Brexit Britain. We will likely have significant negative wage growth this year. Conservative government, are… 1 week ago
- RT @BenWebbLFC: We’ve gone from buying: Danny Wilson, Joe Allen, Rickie Lambert, Fabio Borini and Christian Benteke – to Virgil van Dijk, N… 1 week ago
- RT @guardian: Does the Grenfell inquiry panel lack diversity? https://t.co/rjmBIDnkit 1 month ago
- RT @JerryHicksUnite: #TheresaMay & Tory #Britain #Poverty in the North West 2017: Primary schools with washing machines to wash children's… 1 month ago
If you are a resident of Victoria ward and would like to know more about any aspect of the reforms then please contact me
by EMail :- firstname.lastname@example.org
If you wish me to make a home visit or for for phone advice please phone me on 0750 529 7469
From April 1st the NHS will no longer exist in it’s current form and will be moving to full privatisation on the US model.
Dr Lucy Reynolds Interview in the British medical journal
For the 1.5 per cent of earners who make over £150,000 a year, the top rate of income tax will be reduced from 50 per cent to 45 per cent on 6 April. The move will benefit the UK’s 13,000 income millionaires by an average of £100,769 a year.
The reduction of the minimum threshold to £10,000 benefits higher earners vastly more than lower earners and doesn’t affect the lowest paid.
Beer Duty. You would need to drink 350 pints of Guinness to get a free one.
Social Security awards of all types are capped at only1% for the next 3 years, whilst inflation varies between 3-5% and is forecast to be higher…
View original post 518 more words
I am waiting for the latest information on the negotiations regarding Bootle Golf Course and will enquire on Monday.